Thursday, December 25, 2008

26th deCembEr 2008

I have another one more week and right now i cant really think much except looking for ppl to share ideas with me. I'm not good in anything except for reading and studying. I hope that the special day would turn out well although i use a short time to think bout it. I'm really hoping that he is a happy person with all he's buddies and a good job for year 2009 :) May god bless him with lots of happiness and prosperities...
Right now all i can think of is what should i get him??Nikki gave me lots of ideas and now with that i still need to find the perfect gift. Actually im gonna give him 2 gifts but not many ppl will know bout it. Its my dream to give him this special gift but i have many objections from the ppl im close with. Everyone thinks its a bad idea but i think is special. Mayb for now is jus a secret i'll never reveal :) I jus hope he like it and im sorry for giving this present late and i know its not good giving someone a present after the real birthday. So im gonna give him 2 kind of presents :)

No comments: