Thursday, November 5, 2009

latest update

After so long of not updating my blog I suddenly don't know where should i start :-D I'll start by section I of my life which is the utmost important thing in my life . My study life in Segi college hasn't been so great after all. Its not about the lecturers because i don't find any problems with them and its not about the grades either. Its about having frens like how i used to have in my ex college. I suddenly miss them so much and i wish i had perform much better last time and then i wouldn't be here sufferring. So far i can manage my time with studies and yoga jus the social life is not so perfect as i expect to be. Mayb its jus for this sem im not too sure bout it.What im hoping is that it will get better. Its like nobody wants to be close with me jus because im an ABC.
As for my grades i did pretty well for last semester :) I got 2 distinctions but of course it was jus a silly subjects but i do feel pretty great having such beautiful results. Thanks to my grandma blessing and not forgetting the lecturers who has been very kind to us for giving us full guidance. For this sem is gonna be a challenging one because im in 2nd year and subjects are expected to be very high standard. If u don't perform well and fail more den 2 den its also useless because you cannot proceed to year 3. So this 2 sem i hv to reli work my butts out and prove to everyone i can be a good scholar too. Not jus by looks but by brains too.
To all my college mates,i wish them all the best with assignments as next fri is our due date in submitting all 3 assignments which are quite tough and not that easy to comply with. With time constraint and not much guidance by lecturers,hopefully our uni would be kind enough to let us a pass for this sem. May god bless all of us. Lastly, to my beloved little bro, happy birthday as it is already past midnight. Make sure you be a good boy starting from now on as u are already 10 years old.

No comments: