Sunday, June 7, 2009

-7.06.09-

As the clock are ticking slowly , i was wishing it was ticking much faster then i would have less worries about my studies. Unlike my sis she could start studying now and busy with homeworks??Unbelievable right?She never does homework when she was in TARC. I hope i'm as busy as her when its my time. What did i do today??Hmmm... i went for a haircut this afternoon and although i miss my long hair , i'm pretty satisfied with the results i'm getting. It makes me feel more confident and everyone seems to agree the same.
Another thing i'm trying to aim in my life is weight losing and i am still trying very hard to impress myself and everyone. I did see some results from one of my friends comments. She said that i look different now and i thank her for raising my motivation. She's the best i have in my life and of course there are others u know. I really miss being close with them, its like losing half your life without them .
I got a job offered to me and its quite simple and its on a weekends which i think is no problem. Plus I've always wanted to work and study at the same time without my studies affected by it. I think its a good opportunity for me to be finally a useful person. I always think that i was useless especially in the eyes of someone close to me. Finally i have the chance of proving I'm useful and i thank the friend who recommend this job to me.

No comments: